Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Friday 2 October 2009

Our first two Designers....

Before we introduce you to our first two designers we would like to say a huge thank you for all of the wonderful messages left on our introduction post. They really mean so much!

As Lacey mentioned yesterday we have the most talented Design Team from all over the world! We now introduce our first two wonderful designers - Inge Groot and Niki Estes.

I am a working mom, married to my high school sweetheart and we have two girls together. We live in the Netherlands in a small town called Bovenkarspel.
As long as I can remember I love being busy with “crafty” things. I fell in love with stamping and the possibilities of stamps in 2003 since then , I must confess ;), I am a rubberaddict! I discovered blogs a couple of years ago and learned so much from a lot of the stamping girls out there. I’m designing for Card Art, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Magnolia and now being asked to join Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps is such a big honour. It is so much fun and a great chance to get to know a lot of people from all over the world who are loving to do the same thing… create something nice, share this and have fun doing that.


My name is Niki Estes and I'm from Oregon. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have two amazing (and busy) children. I fell in love with stamping a couple years ago. My style is very eclectic; I create things based upon my mood and where inspiration strikes. I am so honored to get to work with Lacey and Nikki as they make their dreams come true with their new stamp company.

We are so excited to have these wonderful ladies on our team! Make sure to visit their blogs and give them a warm welcome!

Also, don't forget about the blog candy that we are offering here if you help us spread the word about our company.

See you tomorrow when we will be back to introduce you to two more of the team :-)

7 comments:

  1. HI guys,
    Oohh how exciting for you all. I wish you every success with your new venture. I look forward to your challenges too.

    Hugz
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet all of you! I can;t wait to see the art that will be posted from the new colelction from Wag's N Wiskers! From one rubberholic to another ~ Happy Stamping to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both Inge and Niki! I love both of your work and can't wait to see what you do with these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you 2
    I think it's a great honor to be designer,
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations girls :D!

    xxBetina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to *meet* you both. Can't wait to see your week!!

    ReplyDelete