Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Monday 5 October 2009

Last but not least...

Today we have the last of our Design Team! We are so pleased to have these lovely ladies on our team...

My name is Jeanette and I live in "La Belle Province" Québec, Canada. I am happily married and have 3 little boys who keep me pretty busy! I have always enjoyed all things crafty and discovered the amazing world of stamping about 18 months ago. I fell in love immediately. I adore cute and whimsical stamps and the whole process of creating with them. I am so happy to be part of this incredible and talented team!

I am a wife, mother of three daughters (31, 28, 27) and a 15 year old boy, grandma of two little girls (4 and 5) and a young man (6) who started school this summer. In my freetime (I work in a hospital), I make cards and little paper projects.

Make sure to visit these lovely ladies' blogs and give them a warm welcome to the team! I promise that you will be amazed at their creations!!

Nikki and I will be choosing our Guest Diva!! And we will announce the winner tomorrow!

In the mean time, don't forget about our blog candy here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm anxious to see who will be guest diva!
    And Tina & Jeanette congratulations,
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete