Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Saturday 3 October 2009

Introducing 2 more Design Divas

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying the introductions to our wonderful design team! The Divas, as we like to call them, have already been working hard behind the scenes making stunning cards with the new images!! Oh, I can barely wait for the release and blog hop on October 9th!!

Today, we will have 2 posts for you. Since today is World Card Making Day..and since our Design Team is from ALL OVER the world... we thought it would be fun to participate in the blog hop! So make sure to check out the other post as well.

But now, I would like to introduce you to 2 more lovely Divas...


I am a very busy working mom of two boys ages 6 and 3. I have always loved all kinds of arts and crafts and I've been stamping for about 10 years now. I am also an experienced nature photographer. I'd say that my style is simple and whimsical images are probably my favorite!


I am a 28 year old girl from Norway. I live on a farm together with my fiancee and our beloved cat. We live by the famous fjord of Hardanger, one of the most beautiful places in Norway. My cards are a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I love both vintage style and clean & simple style. I think the stamps are the reason why I love cardmaking. Since I was a child I always dreamt of being able to draw. Even though I took art classes I never got the hang of it. When I discovered stamps it felt like a revelation to me. Why not let other artists draw the images, and all I have to do is colour them!?! I love it! After trying lots of colouring techniques I know love my Markers and Distress Inks. I have to thank all my family, friends, neighbours, co-workers etc. who buys my handmade cards! It means the world to me that someone likes them and appreciate the work I put into them!

Make sure to go visit their blogs and give them a warm welcome!

Also, don't forget about our blog candy here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle and Kristine *waving*;-)

    Inge xOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Congratulitions Danielle and Kristine!
    I can not wait to see your cards
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Divas!!! Can't wait to see your new creations!!

    ReplyDelete